System Director of Pharmacy NY
The System Director of Pharmacy will:
- Coordinate clinical pharmacy services and pharmacy education programs throughout five hospitals.
- Serve as a role model for clinical excellence by ensuring that members of the pharmacy team uphold high clinical and educational standards.
- Bring services and programs to the next level by leading initiatives aimed at delivering safer and more effective and efficient pharmaceutical care.
- PharmD degree required, MBA/MPA preferred
- NYS pharmacy licensure and registration (or eligibility for licensure and registration)
- Minimum 3 years of progressive pharmacy management experience in an acute care setting..
- Experience in an academic medical center
My client is offering a solid compensation package with base salary in HIGH six-figures, relocation assistance, a culture where patient and employee satisfaction scores are at their highest levels ever, and solid benefits including hospital housing, hospital retirement contributions, financial planning assistance and more.
Director of Emergency Services AZ
This job is at one of the most caring hospitals in the country and has been nationally recognized as such.
The organization's core philosophy is caring for the caregiver as well as the patient...it gets that it's all connected. It's a great place to work for the caring and compassionate nurse leader.
Our opportunity is an Emergency Department Nursing Director position to oversee an ER that sees approximately 50,000 visits. Also potentially under this Director is a 23-bed short stay unit, so this could be a multi-unit opportunity.
This will be a keeper job. If you like the sunshine and would love a great place to work, this could be your permanent home. You'll be happy here.
RequirementsRN, BSN required. Recent emergency department experience.
ER management experience at the supervisor, cinical coordinator, manager, or director level.
Corporate Director of Clinical Pharmacy MD
Reporting directly to our Corporate AVP of Pharmacy Services, the successful candidate will provide oversight to all entity and corporate clinical Pharmacy programs as well as manage Corporate Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Prepares and participates in company presentations, in-services, facilities tours, etc., for internal and external customers and regulatory agencies to promote pharmacy practice throughout the system.
* Provides leadership for pharmacy services for all clinical initiatives. Serves as the pharmacy liaison to various corporate committees, representing as subject matter expert in planning, implementation and operation of any automated system linked to clinical pharmaceutical services.
* Works with Directors of Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacy Managers and P&T Committee to improve clinical resource utilization to improve drug therapy management.
Education, training, experience: * 10 years hospital pharmacy experience to include 3 years in a clinical role and
* 3 years as a Director of Pharmacy.
* Pharmacist license in the State of Maryland or District of Columbia.
* 8ASHP-approved residency preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Basic computer skills preferred.