Reporting directly to our Corporate AVP of
Pharmacy Services, the successful candidate will provide oversight to all
entity and corporate clinical Pharmacy programs as well as manage Corporate
Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee. Other responsibilities include but are not
* Prepares and participates in company presentations,
in-services, facilities tours, etc., for internal and external customers and
regulatory agencies to promote pharmacy practice throughout the system.
* Provides leadership for pharmacy services for all clinical
initiatives. Serves as the pharmacy liaison to various corporate committees,
representing as subject matter expert in planning, implementation and operation
of any automated system linked to clinical pharmaceutical services.
* Works with Directors of Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacy Managers
and P&T Committee to improve clinical resource utilization to improve drug
Education, training, experience: * 10 years hospital pharmacy experience to include 3 years in a clinical
* 3 years as a Director of Pharmacy.
* Pharmacist license in the State of Maryland
or District of Columbia.
* 8ASHP-approved residency preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Basic computer skills preferred.